Well, CRAP

The “H” on my HVAC roof unit quit last night. Called out a service guy to see what the deal is. Here’s a picture:

If you look closely, you can see that the heat exchangers are cracked. This means that carbon monoxide poisoning would have happened had the safety system not shut off the burners.

This unit is ten years old, and it’s been pretty much a piece of crap since the day it went in. I’m replacing it with a Trane.

I guess the credit card’s going to carry a balance for a little while.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *