“If he were still living, he never would have done that.”
Dov Fischer in a recent Spectator piece asked the question: “What kind of sore-losing idiot would suspect Democrats of voter fraud?” He answered:
A remarkably sensible, adequately intelligent, reasonably skeptical idiot — with a graduate degree in American history, who knows what Democrats in this country have done in previous elections.
Democrat election fraud is so prevalent that we make jokes about it, and have for years. New York’s Tammany Hall, Lyndon Johnson’s election to Senate in 1948, Nixon’s loss in 1960 and the long history of Chicago vote rigging before and after.
Where Chairman Mao believed that all power comes from the barrel of the gun, the late Mayor Richard J. Daley believed that all power comes from the barrel into which precinct totals have been tossed – David Nyhan, The Boston Globe, 12/16/1982
The 1960 Presidential election only required 8,858 votes in Chicago to steal it for Kennedy. FBI agent Ernest Locker, Jr. observed that massive voter fraud was a way of life for the city’s political machine and “What happens in a small area can sometimes change history.” Indeed.
Ex-Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, convicted of trying to sell the Senate seat vacated by Barack Obama, was recently interviewed about the 2020 election. He said:
If the question is “Are the Democrats stealing votes in Philadelphia?” my answer is, “Is the Pope Catholic?” It’s a time-honored tradition in big Democratically controlled cities like Chicago my home town, Philadelphia, to do precisely what they’re doing now. I’ve never seen it at such a magnitude, because I think this is an indication of just how widespread it is, how deep it is. And I don’t think it’s just confined to Philadelphia. My instincts, and again, coming out of Chicago Democratic politics, my instincts tell me it’s going on in Atlanta, it’s going on in Detroit, it’s going on in Milwaukee, it’s going on in Las Vegas. It’s like what Justice Power said about pornography, “You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it.” And coming out of the Democratic Chicago political establishment, I know how they operate. They control polling places. The stop votes when their candidate’s behind. And then in the wee hours of the morning, in the dark of night, the stealing starts. And we’ve seen that in big numbers, unprecedented numbers this election in Michigan and in Philadelphia. It’s outrageous. The fact that they’re doing it with the impunity they’re doing it with is because the media is simply looking the other way because they have, their corrupt mainstream media that’s not interested in protecting our Constitution or the rule of law, they just want to beat Donald Trump at all costs.
Speaking of Philadelphia, in 2012 Republican hopeful Mitt Romney received zero votes in 59 Philly precincts. To say this is statistically improbable is a massive understatement. Domenick J. Demuro, 73, Judge of Elections for Philadelphia’s 39th Ward, 36th Division, pled guilty during a sealed proceeding on March 16 before U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond to conspiring to deprive persons of civil rights, and using interstate facilities in aid of bribery. He accepted bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certify false results in 2014, 2015 and 2016. The person who bribed him was Michael Ozzy Myers, a former Democrat member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
The 2008 election got Al Franken the win by 312 votes. After, of course, election officials “found” enough to give it to him. After six months of recounting. Fascinating, isn’t it, that every time ballots are “found” they’re overwhelmingly in favor of Democrats? His opponent got off better than Alaska Republican Senator Ted Stevens that same year. In order to beat him charges of corruption were brought against him leading to a conviction, later overturned because it was bogus from start to finish.
In 2000 George W. Bush won the Presidency when the Supreme Court basically forced Al Gore to concede by ending the (previously) endless “recounts.” I wrote a piece about it at the time: An Uncomfortable Conclusion.
But perhaps the most interesting case of election fraud was the Battle of Athens, Tennessee in 1946, where corrupt – and once again, Democrat – officials tried to rig the local election of a Sheriff. Recently returned WWII veterans objected. Violently.
And, most blatant and most recent (prior to the ongoing saga) was the rigging of the 2016 DNC Presidential primary, effectively preventing Bernie Sanders from winning the nomination, carried out at the direction of candidate Hillary Clinton and executed by DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who upon being ousted from that position immediately went to work for the Clinton campaign.
Democrat election fraud has a long and storied history – with very little in the way of penalty for it. Here and there some people may go to prison, but never those in seats of real power. If a few lower-level drones end up behind bars, well, you have to break some eggs….
So now we come to the 2016 election. Hillary was inevitable. All the polls said so. Trump was a joke. All the Right People said so. He had no chance. And so the Democrat Fraud Machine wasn’t switched fully on. There was no need.
And then he won. But that wasn’t possible. Projecting, as the Left is wont to do in 70mm IMAX, he had to have cheated. Russian collusion! He’s illegitimate! #Resist! #NotMyPresident! And so on and so forth for four years – four years in which they tried anything and everything to get him out of office, or at least blunt his ability to accomplish anything. When it became obvious that he was actually going to complete his term and run for another, THIS COULD NOT STAND.
Back in May on Facebook I said:
I’ve said for quite a while now that the Democrats will be pulling out all the stops this election year. The margin of fraud is going to be TREMENDOUS.
It would seem that the Democrats did exactly that – pulled out all the stops. Read the article I was commenting on. Trump increased his vote total over 2016 by nearly 11 million, from 62,984,825 to (if you believe the current results) over 73,890,000. That’s more than Barack Obama got in 2012.
But Slow Joe Biden, who couldn’t draw a crowd to one of his “rallies” supposedly got a record 80,026,000 votes. (And if you believe Joe is more popular than Barack, I’ve got title to a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you.) A commenter at Facebook put it:
7 million. 7,000,000. That’s the delta in votes between Biden and Trump. Where’s the steal?
Where indeed? Remember: “What happens in a small area can sometimes change history?”
Biden didn’t win by 7,000,000 votes. Just three battleground states – Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin represent 46 Electoral College votes. The vote difference in these three states?
Pennsylvania: 81,874 – 1.2%
Georgia: 11,928 – 0.24%
Wisconsin: 20,682 – 0.64%
And there’s also Arizona (10,457 – 0.31%) and Michigan (154,188 – 2.8%).
Those three aptly named “swing” states could change the Electoral College to 278 votes for Trump, and the Democrats knew it.
Only 114,484 votes. 0.074% of all votes cast decide the winner. Indeed, what happens in a small area can sometimes change history.
Here’s what we know:
- There was record turnout. So much for that “voter suppression” the Republicans are supposed to be practicing.
- The supposedly racist Trump won approximately 18% of the black male vote and 8% of the black female vote – both significant gains over 2016. The previous political truism was, if the Democrat candidate didn’t win 90% of the black vote, they lost the election. Guess not.
- The supposedly racist Trump won 36% of the male Latino vote and 32% of Latino women. That, too is supposed to be a death sentence for a Democrat candidate. Yet Biden “won” Arizona and Nevada.
- Traditionally, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin follow Ohio and Iowa. This year they didn’t. Because Detroit, Philadelphia and Milwaukee went for Biden in a big way. Small areas can change history, but it’s usually not a good idea to bet that way.
- The Hunter Biden laptop story was spiked by the major news media, and Social Media did their level best to keep the story from escaping the walls placed around it. That had a significant effect on the vote.
- The story of the Joe Biden Cancer Initiative was similarly suppressed until after the election.
- The mainstream media has beat the anti-Trump drum for the last FIVE years, with 90% negative reporting on his campaign and Presidency. They have acted as campaign contributions in kind this entire year. No wonder Biden didn’t have to campaign or answer any questions.
- “Mail-in voting” – acknowledged by many to be an easy path to voter fraud – was pushed hard (possibly illegally) in many states. Project Veritas has footage of examples of the results. The NYPost, the same news organization blacklisted by ABCNNBCBS and others over the Hunter Biden laptop story reported on this August 29. I may need to subscribe to the Post. They seem to be on top of things.
- There are serious questions about the trustworthiness of voting machines used in multiple states.
- Multiple statistical analyses of the voting numbers raise giant red flags regarding that trustworthiness. Counting result patterns, voter turnout, etc. all lead to serious questions about the accuracy of the tally. For instance:
- 37% of Detroit, Michigan precincts reported more votes than voters in 2016. What happened there this year? It’s claimed in a lawsuit that 10 Michigan precincts had 100% turnout, and six had more than 100%. That’s significantly down from the 248 Detroit-only precincts from 2016.
Now, let’s talk about what happened on Election Day and immediately thereafter:
- Republican poll observers were prevented from observing in Detroit and Philadelphia. At the State Farm Arena in Georgia, observers were literally on the other side of the room from the vote tallying. Then on the evening of the election they were told to go home because a “water main break” was going to stop the count for the night. The “water main break” was a leaky toilet. After all the observers (and the media) left, poll workers pulled ballots out from under a cloth-draped table and went back to counting.
- Vote tally reporting was stopped in Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Georgia. When they started reporting again, Biden deficits had magically disappeared. During certain of these “stops” great effort was made to clear out the observers.
- Sworn affidavits have been filed by witnesses in multiple states who say they saw ballots run through vote tallying machines multiple times and numerous other allegations of improprieties.
I could go on (and on, and on) but here’s the deal: 47% of voters believe that election fraud has occurred. This is a vote of no-confidence in the election. The election results in these battleground states: Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Georgia should be thrown out. Electors should be selected by their state legislatures, not by the purported election results but by the consciences of the legislators.
If this results in a Biden win, so be it, but regardless the election system in this nation must be reformed to be transparent, swift, and trustworthy, or the United States of America will become just another Banana Republic, if we haven’t already. Without this reform we can never be assured of another valid election.
I wish I could drink. I’d have a Mojito. Or twelve.