The Friday Five
1. What’s the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
Portland, Oregon. That’s where I was Tuesday through Thursday. Actually, Forest Grove, but it’s a suburb.
2. What’s the most bizarre/unusual thing that’s ever happened to you while traveling?
On my honeymoon my wife and I got the last room at the Holiday Inn in the town I grew up in – and a hurricane came ashore right on top of the town that night. Wasn’t much of a hurricane, though. I’d been through worse.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
The Alpha Quadrant. Warp factor nine.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
If I have my druthers, I’ll drive.
5. What’s the next place on your list to visit?
I’m planning to spend my tenth wedding anniversary on a beach in the Lower Keys. But that’s just under two years from now.