Another Friday Five
1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
American. You know; Lasagne, pizza, meatloaf, steak, stir-fry, hamburgers…. Oh, and breakfast anytime. With GRITS.
2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Guns and ammo and other associated stuff. And I would be strongly tempted to name it BloodBath and Beyond, but I might be convinced to go with Accessory After the Fact.
3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I keep toying with writing a book on gun control, but it’s been done so many times before.
4. …ran a school, what would you teach?
Reading, writing, math, science, civics, world history – with special emphasis on some dead rich white guys, and philosophy – with special emphasis on some dead rich white guys.
5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I am personally so unmusical it’s not even funny. Any album I recorded would be somebody else’s stuff. But rock. Definitely rock.