1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
Shoot a 40×40 in IHMSA competition. Several 39’s but no 40’s. I guess I choke. (Or the damned turkeys dodge.)
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
“Honey, does this look good on me?” (Translation: “Honey, do you ever want to have sex with me again?”) Suuuuurrre. I’m always brutally honest. Right.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
Not that I can remember.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
The Captain Kirk era of the Star Trek universe seems appealing. Not too PC and merit still counted for something. And pre-holodeck. If I had access to a holodeck, I’d never come out. My wife can attest to this.
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
A real talent? I’d like to have an excellent singing voice. ANY talent? I’d like to fly like Neo in The Matrix. THAT would be BAD.